Sales & Marketing Assistant
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the sales and marketing team, helping to grow our brand sales. They will have full exposure to all business functions, there will excellent opportunities for personnel development and growth.
What you’ll do:
· You will work closely with the sales & marketing team. Tasks will include:
· Working with the sales and marketing teams to grow regional brand sales.
· Manage all retail supermarket activity including retailer sampling, regional events, point of sales, merchandising and secondary displays.
· Supporting all of the Sales & Marketing team with weekly sales and brand performance reports.
· Work with internal and external teams for weekly, monthly and ad hoc research requirements, including consumer panels and surveys.
· Activation and input to the digital marketing plan, including support on social media.
· Assisting with preparation and management of photography shoots.
· Implementing the internal marketing plan including on-site communications.
Skills and Experience required
The ideal candidate should have:
· Excellent communication and customer skills.
· Experience within FMCG or national retailers highly desirable.
· A proven track record of success.
· Proactive and motivated, determined to ‘get stuck in’.
· An excellent eye for detail.
· Strong desire to learn and grow within the business.
· A knowledge of MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
The ideal candidate should be:
· Very confident working with customers
· Results focused.
· Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks to meet deadlines.
What we’ll do for you
· A work environment where you will have the freedom to use your own initiative and work with all the key stakeholders in the business.
· Opportunity to grow within a leading FMCG brand.
· Up to 33 days annual leave a year.
· Life insurance.
· Company sick pay scheme.
· Company pension scheme.
· Company life insurance.
Location: Peter’s Food Service Ltd, Bedwas House Industrial Estate, Bedwas, CF83 8XP
Hours: Core hours Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Occasionally, flexibility will be required to meet business needs.
Job Type: Full-time, fixed term contract.
Salary: £25,000 per year