Peter’s search for Wales’s Most Desirable David
Wales’s favourite pie-maker has launched a search to find Wales’ most desirable David.
Ahead of St David’s Day, Peter’s wants pie-lovers across the land to nominate the desirable David in their lives.
The chosen David will win vouchers for an overnight stay in 5* luxury at the St. David’s hotel and spa in Cardiff.
Peter’s Marketing Director Clare Morgan said: “Whilst everyone is celebrating our patron saint with daffodils and Welsh cakes, we thought we’d also celebrate Wales’s most desirable David with some Peter’s pies!”
“David is a really popular name in Wales, and with so many great Welsh men out there, the competition is going to be fierce.
“Desirable can mean many things. To one person, it might mean ‘attractive’, whereas to another voter, their David could be desirable because they’ve achieved something spectacular or special.”
The public will then be invited to choose the winner from a shortlist of finalists on Peter’s Facebook and Twitter, with the vote closing midnight on Thursday 27th February.
Wales’ Most Desirable David will then be announced for St. David’s Day.
Clare Morgan added: “Whether you know a David, a Dafydd or a Dai, we want to hear from you.”
Terms & conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 18+
2. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on Monday 24th February
3. Photographs must be submitted with a short summary and contact details for the nominator and the nominated David
4. The picture submitted must be clear
5. All finalists will be contacted by close of office hours on Tuesday 25th February.
6. The judge’s decision is final.
7. There will only be one winner.
8. The prize cannot be substituted for the cash equivalent.
9. The winning ‘Most Desirable David’ and their nominator will be expected to take part in publicity surrounding the competition.
10. This promotion is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Peter’s, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion and excluding any employees, their immediate families or other representatives of any competitors of Peter’s. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
11. Peter’s shall not be liable to any entrant or winner or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performance or any failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to this competition, if the delay of failure was beyond its reasonable control.
12. Please address all queries relating to this Peter’s promotion to Marketing, Peter’s Food Service, Bedwas Industrial Estate, Caerphilly, CF83 8XP.
13. Entrants are not entitled to any fee for their participation in this promotion or for the use of their entry contribution subsequently.