WIN a basket packed with Peter’s!
Caerphilly pie baker Peter’s and Tesco Store Wales are inviting you to celebrate and enjoy the taste of Wales ahead of St David’s Day.
To celebrate the launch of Peter’s BIGGEST ever Tesco St David’s Day promotion, Peter’s are offering the chance to win a basket packed with pastries worth £25 plus a £25 Tesco voucher.
The annual in-store promotion includes Peter’s Premier Pies, Premier 5 pack Rolls and 3pk Corned Beef Pasties all available at an especially tasty price of just £1 each. Welsh shoppers can also pick up Peter’s Premier Slices for just 74p and the Premier Roll for only 50p .
The offer also includes the recently launched Premier Ham, Cheese, Leek and Potato pie, as voted for by the visitors to the Peter’s stand at the Royal Welsh Show 2012.
Entry is easy, just send us the answer to this question: What is the name of the new “Premier Pie” launched into Tesco Wales earlier this year?
Peter’s will be choosing one winner on both Facebook and Twitter. The competition closes on the 15th February. Good look!
*Please note that the Premier 4pk Cornish Pasty is no longer available and will be replaced by an equivalent product.
Terms and conditions:
1. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
2. All entries must be posted via Peter’s Facebook or Twitter page.
3. The winning entry must have the correct answer and be received by the 15th February. Competition closes at midday.
4. The winner will be notified at the earliest convenience via Facebook or Twitter.
5. The Peter’s prize will be a box of products worth to the value of £25 only, as per Peter’s current promotion prices in Tesco Stores Wales.
6. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Peter’s reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
8. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize